In this WhatsApp Messenger Review we will share our personal experience based own actual facts and responsiveness of this application. The best communication tool currently accessible is WhatsApp Messenger. This application will always provide you with chats, phone calls, video calls, and other types of connections. Its special features are all geared toward providing a safe and dependable messaging experience.
Facebook owns WhatsApp, which has more than 2.5 billion users. It is completely free to use and functions quite well with 3G, 4G, and WIFI internet. Because it is a lite application, it only uses a little amount of data.
WhatsApp revised its privacy statement in January 2021. It states that WhatsApp will now provide Facebook access to user data. Phone numbers, contacts, profile names, and images are all included.
Setting Up WhatsApp on Different Devices and Software’s
This portion of our WhatsApp review will provide a brief tutorial on how to download and use WhatsApp on iOS, Android, and PC/Mac computers.
WhatsApp for Windows
Installing this application on your mobile device is the first step in using WhatsApp on a Windows PC. If WhatsApp is already installed on your smartphone, set it up for Windows by following these instructions:
- Download WhatsApp for Windows.
- Install the WhatsApp Setup on your Windows.
- On your smartphone, navigate to the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- Scan QR code by using your smartphone.
- The WhatsApp desktop app will be accessible once you complete these steps. Your mobile device will automatically sync messages. And don’t forget to choose a Windows VPN and install it on your PC to further increase your privacy.
WhatsApp for Mac
WhatsApp for Mac is available for download through the chat app’s website. As an alternative, you can look for the app by searching “WhatsApp Desktop Mac” in the Mac Software Store. After you’ve downloaded the application, follow these steps:
- Drag the application to your Mac’s Applications folder.
- Activate the software.
- On your iPhone, launch WhatsApp
- Navigate to Settings > WhatsApp Web
- Scan the QR code with your smartphone.
- You can use WhatsApp for Mac after following these easy steps. Your contacts and discussions from the mobile app will be automatically synchronized on the desktop app.
WhatsApp for Android
WhatsApp Messenger is the most used instant messaging software for Android. This app is available on the Play Store. To download and use WhatsApp on Android, follow these steps:
- Get the app from Google Play by going there.
- Open the application on your Android device.
- Give your phone number and the country code.
- Allow WhatsApp to check your phone number automatically.
- Go to the Contacts tab in the app once WhatsApp is set up and ready to use on your Android device.
WhatsApp for IOS
The instructions below can be used to install WhatsApp on an iOS device.
- On your iPhone, visit the App Store.
- Do a “WhatsApp” search?
- Get the app for your iPhone.
- To install, start the application.
- Describe your country and phone number.
- Put in the verification code that was SMS-tasked to your iPhone.
Read Also: Snapchat Application Review 2022
WhatsApp Latest Features
Your business profile should contain the address, company description, email address, and website. This increase customer trust rate. A business profile identification “Verified” badge offers an institutional “image“. By displaying a badge next to the name of your business, Whatsapp must validate that your business account is verified.
Guidelines for adding information about your company:
Navigate to the WhatsApp Business app and select Settings > Business settings > Profile.
Smartphones users can now access WhatsApp Web even if they don’t have access to their WhatsApp Messenger, making the software more accessible. Simply visit the WhatsApp website to get started using the messaging service on your phone or computer to send and receive messages.
Instantly Greeting Message
In this feature your client receives an auto message when they first message you on whatsapp. Further this also auto work if there is inactivity after 14 days. This feature allows you to direct response to your client without any delay.
How to configure a greeting message:
Preferences > Business Preferences > Greeting. From this point, you can write a fresh greeting or change an old one.
Pros & Cons
- By default, end-to-end encryption
- voice calls and videos calls
- Charming and colorful stickers
- phone number and contacts list are necessary for it to work
- Backups (particularly iCloud) could be subject to monitoring
- Some users might not have faith in Meta to safeguard their privacy.
- When you quit a group, only administrators will now be contacted.
- Group administrators can now delete messages sent by others for everyone. Whoever erased it can be seen by everyone.
- For links posted via Status, view the link previews.
- Status Reactio now makes it simple to respond to a Status post.
According to our Apkstork team experience , If you’re just starting to learn about WhatsApp Business’s features, the app might be a great way to gauge the size of your consumer base. It’s critical to be aware of your options for improving your customer service and communication’s
- Updated: Dec 5, 2022
- Size: 40 MB
- Current Version: 184.108.40.206
- Requires Android: Offered By: WhatsApp LLC